Stocking stuffers are typically on the smaller side, but they don’t have to be silly or useless. Here are some of the hottest items Santa will be delivering this year:
• External batteries: How many times has your phone or tablet died for want of a charger or outlet? Say good-bye to frustrating battery drain with these nifty little portable charging batteries. Charge it up before you leave the house, then plug your devices into it as needed while on the go. We like the Anker Astro Mini ($12.99).
• Whiskey stones: Whiskey on the rocks, literally. These freezable, food-safe soapstone cubes keep spirits deliciously cold without watering them down ($12.00).
• Moldable glue: Fix just about anything with this miracle glue you can shape with your fingers. No mess, no fuss, and rated as one of TIME’s 50 Best Inventions ($14.25).
• Sriracha honey: Delight the foodie in your life with Mike’s Hot Honey, infused with sriracha sauce for a sweet heat guaranteed to spice up any meal ($14.75).
• Star Wars USB drives: Feel the Force with these adorable USB drives shaped like R2D2 and Darth Vader. We won’t tell anyone if you add a few to the cart for yourself ($13.99).
• French soaps: Pamper your loved ones with beautiful shea butter mini soaps from L’Occitane ($28.00 for 4 soaps and gift box).
Don’t forget to also check out the latest Big Canoe merchandise at both our Golf and Tennis Pro Shops! Call the Golf Shop at 706-268-3323 or the Tennis Shop at 706-268-3367 for hours and information on special sales. Merry Christmas to you and yours!