Let’s face it, shopping for family and friends for the holidays can be stressful. Don’t let it ruin your festive spirit. Here are a few tips to keep all the little elves in your life happy before the big day.
• Set a shopping list strategy and stick to it. Before heading out to the malls and braving the crowds, make a list and check it twice. And while you are at it, set a budget for each person on your holiday list.
• Coupons! Speaking of strategizing your budget, it never hurts to see what deals and discounts are out there. Many websites such as retailmenot.com offer in-store coupons for major stores and brands that can be scanned directly from your phone.
• Don’t forget to ask for a gift receipt, and make sure to keep them all organized for each recipient.
• Shop local when you can, but if you can’t, do what most all of us do in Big Canoe, shop Amazon!
• Most importantly, enjoy this time with family and friends.
If you do make it out to the malls and stores, at least residents of Big Canoe are lucky enough to have many options nearby. Within only one hour, we have many choices including, The North Georgia Premium Outlets, The Outlet Shoppes of Atlanta, The Collection, Avalon, Phipps Plaza, Lenox Square Mall, The Perimeter Mall, North Point Mall, etc. We certainly do not lack in quality selections! Within our gates, don’t forget you can pick up the latest Big Canoe apparel from the Golf or Tennis Pro Shops, as well as The Fitness Center. Also, RW Design and Exchange right here in the Wolfscratch Village features quality home designs and furnishings to complete your Big Canoe abode. But please, no matter if they are on the naughty or nice list, do not give the gift of fruitcake. It’s really not a present anyone looks forward to! Happy Shopping and Happy Holidays!